Every weekend I meet new home buyers in our model, and each person comes in with their own reasons for wanting to build new. Whether this is your first home, or a move-up to something better, here are some common benefits our customers enjoy when building with Michael Lee Homes.
The Ability to Customize:
The biggest benefit to new home construction is the ability to take control of the design process and create a unique space which suits your needs. Our selection of floor plans are a framework for the final build and always open for new ideas.
- Want to open up the main floor by moving a couple of walls? We’ve got you covered.
- Need to extend the garage for your boat? Just tell us how big your trailer is.
- Not too sure about how to proceed? Let our build team show you the way.
When you begin from the ground up, you’ll find that your options are limited only by your imagination. Trust me, there’s little we haven’t seen before and nothing we won’t do to get you in the home of your dreams.
That Security of Brand New:
If you’ve ever walked an existing real estate listing, you know the state of the home is just as important as location or number of bedrooms. For each year a home ages, new questions arise concerning its overall condition. You’ll ask:
- When was last time the roof or siding was serviced?
- How much life do you think the furnace has left?
- Where do you think the draft in this room is coming from?
With an existing home, each of these concerns become yours with the transfer of the title. By choosing new construction from Michael Lee Homes, you can avoid these problems by hopping in on day one. When you combine the benefits of new products with a comprehensive warranty, like that offered through Michael Lee, you can rest easy in knowing that your new home is in good hands.
The Benefits of Cutting-Edge Technology:
One of the most overlooked benefits of new home construction is advantages of using the newest materials the industry has to offer. When combined, the benefits of these cutting-edge products add savings to your wallet and significantly simplify your life.
- The latest energy efficient windows, insulation, and appliances provide substantial savings you’ll notice, especially in the winter months.
- Our low-maintenance laminate flooring inside and composite decking outside give you that quality finish your looking for without the hassles associated of real wood.
- By adopting new forms of comprehensive home testing, like the Home Energy Rating System (HERS), we verify that your new home benefits from these new technologies.
Each year brings new materials and technologies to market and Michael Lee Homes is committed to giving our clients the best the industry has to offer. We investigate each product we use to ensure it meets our standards of quality, so you don’t have to.