Top 10 Reasons to Build a New Home in Woodbury
Woodbury is a rapidly growing city. There has never been a better time for new home building or just remodeling in Woodbury than there is now. There are countless reasons why we love Woodbury so much but we’ve cut our list to the Top 10 reasons to build a new home in Woodbury.
1. Woodbury is located at a strategic location only 20 minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport.
2. Owning a new home in Woodbury gives you access to seven convenient interchanges provide direct access to the entire interstate system, ideal for efficient shipping and transportation for your business, or just getting around the Twin Cities metro area.
3. Beautiful surrounding cities like Lake Elmo and Afton also offer many recreational activities and facilities for the entire family.
4. As your new home in Woodbury is being developed you can also watch new, exciting commercial developments grow as well. Developments like the Bielenberg Gardens, Cabela’s and the Math and Science Academy are just a few of the plans for a growing Woodbury.
5. Central Park, which is a multi-use indoor park, provides a focal point that establishes the City Center area as the heart of our city. It is designed to bring a cross-section of the community together.
6. If your new home will include children, Woodbury has the Bielenberg Sports Complex which houses 18 softball fields, two ice rinks, and a volleyball court. It often hosts pro games.
7. Safety for the whole family is always a factor when deciding where to build a new home. Woodbury is widely considered one of the top places in the Twin Cities area to raise a family, thanks to highly rated schools and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation.
8. Woodbury’s more than 120 health-care firms, including several of the country’s best hospitals is attractive to seniors looking for a new home and community to retire in.
9. Woodbury offers over 3,000 acres of dedicated parkland and more than 100 miles of multi-use trails.
10. Exciting annual events like Woodbury Days and Woodbury Expo give us all something to look forward to each year!