The Fall Parade of Homes is less than 2 weeks away and Easton Village is heating up! Michael Lee needs to be on your stop to see our newest model, our current move-in ready home and our lots that are ready to build your custom dream home on! We have wonderful home-sites that can range from two-story to rambler plans. You let us know what you are looking for and our industry leading builder, David Frosch, will build that home for you using his 30 years’ experience!
The Parade begins on September 9th and our current model is conveniently located at 11596 32nd St N in Lake Elmo, off of Manning Ave. Our community, Easton Village, is close to the freeway and only 15 minutes from St. Paul! Best of both worlds, top Stillwater school district and convenience all rolled into one!
Our homes are solid and built with your growing family in mind! We have floor plans that make entertaining a breeze with a great open floor plan for easy flow. The holiday season is right around the corner, our current model or our move-in ready homes allow you to move-in now so you can be ready for those family feasts!
Our current model offers over 2,500 sq. ft. fully finished with 4 bedrooms plus 3 bathrooms with all of the items you expect from Michael Lee. We are showcasing our standard features that includes an open floor plan concept with a spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry, granite or Corian counter tops, Maple cabinetry in various stain choices, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances and center island with even more storage. The great room includes a gas burning fireplace with wooden mantle. The owner’s suite is complete with a walk-in closet, bathroom room with dual sinks and private bathroom with separate tub and shower. This home is built with a solid foundation with poured concrete, not blocks for this builder plus an air-to-air exchanger and Pella windows.
The parade model is ready for an October Move-In. We have a newly completed built home that is now ready to move-in. There are also lots that we can review with you in the neighborhood if you would like to make this your dream home come to life.
We have many events during the Parade of Homes that runs September 9th – October 1st. Michael Lee Inc. will be hosting the following at our model located at 11596 32nd St N in Lake Elmo in Easton Village.
- Saturday, September 16th at 1:00pm How to Decorate a Parent-and-Kid-Approved Home. Meet our interior designer, Meridy, to learn more about designing.
- Sunday, September 17th at 12:00pm – Meet David Frosch, the builder for Michael Lee Inc and Kootenia Homes. Bring all of your questions and let’s start custom designing a plan for you!
- Saturday, September 23rd at 1:00pm – Why Build a New Home in Easton Village? Learn more about the parks, schools and the city of Lake Elmo.
- Sunday, September 24th at 12:00pm – How to Finance a New Home. Meet with Adam Will with Tradition Mortgage to learn more about financing options.
- Saturday, September 30th at 1:00pm –How to Design a Playroom – Meet our interior designer, Meridy, to learn more about designing in your home..
Looking forward to meeting with you at our Parade of Homes model at 11596 32nd St N in Lake Elmo at our Easton Village community. For more information, visit our Pioneer Point web page.
For a private showing or to learn more, contact Kristy Esty at 651-271-5470 or email@example.com.