We know you have options and we want to share with you the reasons our clients are building and moving into our communities. With only 7 more lots to build in Michael Lee Inc.’s Pioneer Point Villas community, there is definitely no time to waste.
- Owner/Builder, David Frosch, has over 30 years in the business designing single family homes to villas. With the experience with building in both of his companies, Kootenia Homes and Michael Lee, he can bring insight on new design concepts to bring life to your plan. His willingness to strive to meet your needs shines through.
- Initial Meeting is with the builder. That’s right, not with a sales representative or a design specialist. You get to discuss your needs with the builder of your actual home. He works on the plans and advising you on pricing…it’s a great process. Why wouldn’t you want to meet with the builder?
- Custom Design and redesign of your specific plan. With the builders eye and your ideas, your plan concept will become an actual home. Either start with one of our existing home designs or let’s design a brand new plan that works with your needs and your lot.
- Customization options are an abundance with us. We can do it all…if you need a handicap accessibility home or maybe you need 2 main level master suites. We have had so many unique design requests that we can accommodate. Experience with Veterans that need specific items in their home required by the VA.
- This community offers large, nice yards for an association maintain community unlike many twin, quad, villa or attached/detached townhomes. This is a single family home with an association for snow care, lawn care, landscaping and sprinkler system for only $131 per month. It’s designed for a buyer looking for a more care free lifestyle…from snow birds to our active homeowners that no longer want to do yard work. If they do, there are options to add to your landscaping package, create a patio, a fire pit or even design a garden.
- Downsizing community with likeminded individuals, looking for smaller home, an association and all of their living on the main level.
- Basements are included! Whether you decide to finish for extra living space is up to you. The basement can be left unfinished for resale finishing potential or completely or partially finished. We have framed and sheet rocked and left the finishing work to our clients that are seeking a project.
- Have a family member in the building trade that would like to complete work on the property to save you money? If we can and they meet the builder’s requirements this traditionally is not an issue and we can make it work.
- We have a flexibility price point in Pioneer Point Villas. Listening to you and your needs we could potentially build a 2,000 square foot home with a fully finished basement and main level for $360k to a fully finished villa with a 3 car garage on a walk out pond lot in the low $400s. We are one of the only custom home builders that can work this type of price point for you.
- If you have a home to sell, we can work with you to make this transition a smooth one. We can work on an estimate of what you would sell your existing home for and what you will be able to bring forth to the new home. Timing the closing of your existing home or finding you an interim home during the build process is all part of what we can help you with.
Contact Kristy Esty with Edina Realty at 651-271-5470 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about Michael Lee’s Pioneer Point Villa Community. Only 7 Lots left, the community is almost complete so don’t wait long!