It has been two weeks of a busy parade out at our Easton Village Parade model, located off of Manning Ave., in Lake Elmo. In Easton Village there are 217 home sites available and the first phase is moving fast. Our Model located at 11953 N 32nd Street in Lake Elmo has been buzzing with people through it
We wanted to take the opportunity to walk you through our home and explain some of the features, benefits and specifications of our architecturally designed home. Keep in mind this is an all-encompassing list and we are a complete custom builder, therefore if you want to change materials, move walls, redesign the home to fit your needs, wants, and lifestyle we will help you do so. Here are seven features we wanted to highlight:
- Interior Features: What will amaze you the most about our model is the upgraded and expanded features you receive at this price point. We feature impressive nine (9’) foot main level ceilings and raised 5-panel (HC) white interior doors and stained Princeton poplar trim.
- Kitchen Features: Our model has White Ornamental Granite counter tops, in fact granite is our standard as we have found our customers expect granite, therefore it is our philosophy it should be included in your price and not something you have to pay extra to get. Other Kitchen features include; pantry with ventilating shelving system, birch 36” cabinets in your choice of colors, Moen quality single handle Chateau chrome faucet with sprayer, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances including an Energy Star stainless steel dishwasher.
- Energy Efficiency: Our Easton Village model features the latest in ENERGY efficient features for instance our HERS (Home Energy Rating System) rating is 53, which means this home is 47% more energy efficient than the HERS reference home built to code. In addition we feature a Bryant 92% energy efficient furnace, energy star qualified windows, and R-19 wall and R-44 attic insulation.
- Exterior Features and Inclusions: Time is valuable, it’s the one thing we do not get more of and therefore we build with the latest low maintenance and often maintenance free products. Some of those low maintenance products include the Market Square vinyl siding on three sides of the home, LP SmartSide Siding on the front of the home, Pella vinyl windows, Aluminum soffit and fascia, asphalt driveways, and the 30 year GAF Architectural shingles.
- Protection Plan and Other Customer centric features: It’s important in choosing a builder that your builder like Michael Lee Inc., has been in business for extended period of time. Why? Well for instance we offer a protection plan that covers you the new owner for the following:
- 1 – year on overall construction coverage
- 2 – year on mechanical systems coverage
- And a 10 – year on structural coverage
Other builders also make this claim but haven’t been in business for 10 years yet, how can they promise a 10 year protection when they haven’t been in business for ten years. In addition be leery and careful of those builders that went out of business with one company and re-opened under a new name.
- The Michael Lee Homes DIFFERNCE: What makes us different? We build homes for you the customer, taking in consideration your lifestyle and your wishes. We are completely custom and will work with you to meet your budget, your wishes, your needs and listen to what you want in your home.
If you’re ready to talk about your new home with Michal Lee Inc., or your home site out at Easton Village, contact Jay Fletch at 612-642-1189, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at http://www.michaelleeinc.com/easton-village/