Easton Village Michael Lee Inc. New Home vs. Resale
It has been busy at our Easton Village Model, located off of Manning Ave., in Lake Elmo. In Easton Village there are 217 home sites available and the first phase is moving fast. Our Model located at 11953 N 32nd Street in Lake Elmo has been buzzing with people through it.
We wanted to take the opportunity to explain some of the features, benefits and specifications of a New Home vs. purchasing an Existing (Resale) home. Keep in mind this is not an all-encompassing list but here are six reasons why you should purchase a NEW home:
1. DESIGN YOUR DREAM HOME TO FIT YOUR LIFESTYLE
- Any time you are purchasing an existing you are purchasing someone else’s choices, color selections, ideas, and floor plan. It’s your lifestyle design the home to fit your taste and choices, not someone else’s.
2. ENERGY CONSUMPTION – GREEN BUILDING
- If you care about your energy bills every month or your concern is about the environment, than a new home is the way to go because todays home must meet far tougher codes. In fact, our Michael Lee Home is consider very energy efficient and we have the documentation to prove it.
3. REPLACEMENT COSTS
- A new home is, NEW, therefore those pricy expensive components in the home are also new, whereas in an existing resale home you may have to replace a furnace, windows, roof, air conditioning unit, appliances, etc. So add up the amount of money from replacing these items over the next few years and you will wish you had built a Michael Lee home.
- As we mention about a used home has many of the components that are worn out a likely needed to be replace, the new home comes with a home warranty that gives you additional protection and peace of mind.
5. LOW MAINTENANCE
- Today’s materials are cutting edge in design, style, durability and also in meeting the demanding and busy lifestyle of the home owners that live there. The latest building systems and materials require less care and maintenance, allowing you to spend more time doing what you love to do.
6. NEW HOME FEEL
- Do you even go into someone’s house and it feel dirty. You wouldn’t know how the home has been cleaned or cared for over the last 2, 5, 10 plus years. When was the last time you went to a shoe store and purchased used shoes? In a new home you know it has no history, so you get to decide how its fate will be. Will you require everyone to take of their shoes? Maybe you will make the kids eat at the table and not in the living room? Many would prefer to live in a home that has never been lived in, that only happens with purchasing or building a new home.
If you’re ready to talk about your new home with Michal Lee Inc., or your home site out at Easton Village, contact Jay Fletch at 612-642-1189, or email him at email@example.com or visit our website at http://www.michaelleeinc.com/easton-village/