As an agent that represents Michael Lee Inc, I love to learn from our clients of why they chose us or why they chose our development. Overall, people knew they could trust us right away and they liked what they had seen in our homes. Our developments are chosen based on the style of homes and the locations, as you know, you can’t move the home once its built, or let’s just say it’s pretty costly to do so. So why build in Easton Village in Lake Elmo?
- Location, conveniently located off Manning Ave. provides quick access to freeways and the wonderful downtown Lake Elmo. Easy access to visiting the nearby cities for more restaurants, shopping and festivals.
- Schools, situated amongst the top awarding winning school’s systems in the state of MN. Stillwater prides itself for its rankings each year striving to continue for years to come.
- Easton Village Community Park, perfectly situated in the heart of our development is a city owned and maintained park that our residents can call their own! The park features a large playground for kids of all ages and a field for your favorite sports. Bonus, Michael Lee Inc still has 4 lots overlooking this park! How nice is this to let your kids play when you are watching from your front yard? A neighborhood park creates a sense of community allowing you plenty of engagement with other parents and see the joy on your kids’ faces when they make new friends!
- Lake Elmo Park Reserve is located only 7 minutes from Lake Elmo Park Reserve! This is no small feature, this park is one of the largest on the East side of town offering miles of trails, a beach, huge playground, camping sites, lake and swimming pond. Offering acres of prairie and forest, this is a place to visit and get lost in for hours. Enjoy fishing on your own boat or use the fishing pier. It is a catch to live so close.
- Reid Park is located off the sidewalks in Easton Village, connected to the trail system to this amazing park that is walking distance through a treed walking path. The city is currently working on connecting the path so it is no longer an off-road trail for a short distance in the woods. The park features soccer, football and softball fields with picnic care and a lake.
- Lake Elmo airport is small and low traffic offering events throughout the year! Wouldn’t it be amazing to fulfill your lifelong dream of taking flying lessons or having the kids visit one of the hangers at an airport event?
- Washington County Fair happens every year and you will be so near! Only minutes away to have a fun fair day with your kids!
There is such a great sense of community in our neighborhood of Easton Village and our city of Lake Elmo! Lake Elmo is such a short distance from the city but you will love the lack of the hustle and bustle in both nature and community events! Contact Michael Lee Inc today at 651-271-5470 to learn more about available lots and our community!
#movingfromthecity #LakeElmo #michaelleeInc #kristyesty #Eastonvillage #newconstruction